Happy Birthday America!!!

Good morning everybody,

            While you are enjoying you Bar-B-Q this weekend, take
a few minutes of your time to remember all the things that make
America what it is.  While not perfect, I cannot remember any
other place the Army sent me to that I would rather be at now.
While you're at it, remember all the 200+ years of veterans who
have served, fought, and died to give us the freedom to enjoy
our Bar-B-Q.  Also, thanks to those still serving.

HAPPY 4th of JULY EVERYBODY!!!

--
Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net