Re: Trinana update

Concerning "GoreSat", I think a much cheaper alternative would be to
put about 7-10 digital cameras up on outgoing Geosynch sattellites,
and then view the earth (not necessarily in "near-real time" but
maybe once per minute) from several different locations.

Then again, I thought the weather sats did just that.....

Of course, take the money saved by this alternative measure and put
it to better use for education...like BOOKS...

Just MHO, I could be wrong....
Gregory S. Williams
KE4HSM@ICX.NET
http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm