Trinana update

A while back, Vice President Al Gore publically proposed the construction and
launch of a sun-synchronous satellite that would beam back a constant, 24-hour
real-time HDTV image of the earth.  NASA invited public comments on the
proposal.  Those who commented via e-mail received the message below today.  As
it is about a spacecraft and has no HTML, no attachments, and no photos of
Field Day or unclothed females, I think I'm safe passing it along to amsat-bb
for your information.  Nevertheless, I'm sure it will offend someone here.
Please flame NASA and not me!
Mark D. Johns, K0MDJ (formerly WA0RGV) Cedar Falls, Iowa     EN32sm
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would
    stay out and your dog would go in." -- Mark Twain