Help me

I use Netscape Navigator.To get my mail whenever logged on I would click
on the line entry and enough would be shown of the messgage to tip you
off as to whether or not you wanted to ave it or dump it or keep it.Now
all of a sudden the only way I can check out a message is to print it.
This is very time consuming as well as costly. I don't recall    doing
anyhing to the program to set it off. Somebody out there must have an
answer.
Craig N2MNA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home