Attn: Station 2 Location Database Checkers

Hi All,

I'd like to finalise the Station 2 location database in the next 2
weeks, this is in preparation for the first alpha release. If you are
still working on the files, could you please drop me a note and let me
know how things are going. If the files can't be completed before the
dead-line, then I can add your work later in a maintenance release.
Obviously I'd like to make the first release as complete as possible,
but its not the end of the world if you can't make it in time.

Cheers and thanks for all your work
Paul Willmott, VP9MU
AMSAT-BDA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home