Re: NO MORE PHOTOS !

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:45:08 -0400, you wrote:

>From: DoD COMM <xxx@nb.net>
>To: foxes@phd-computers.com <foxes@phd-computers.com>
>Cc: Richard@g3rwl.demon.co.uk <Richard@g3rwl.demon.co.uk>
>Date: Tuesday, June 30, 1998 9:19 PM
>Subject: Re: NO MORE PHOTOS !
>
>>Foxes wrote:
>>>
>>> I liked the photo, it was worth the 10 minutes it took to dowload it. Why
>>> not have a separate mail list for photos and exceptionally large files,
>>> this
>>> way those of us who don't mind the long download can subscribe to it, and
>>> those that do mind don't have to subscribe. Just a thought...
>>>
>>> Jay Fox
>>> K2FOX

>>GIVE IT A REST!

>Give what a rest?? I'm just making a friendly suggestion. No malice
>intended, no flaming, what do you mean?

DoD COMM,

Some of us don't appreciated you flaming someone who made a good
suggestion. If you have a better idea than what Jay Fox suggested,
then make a reasonable presentation of the idea on this mailing list.
--
"Great spirits often meet violent opposition
 from mediocre minds"    -- Albert Einstein

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home