Re: anybody home???

Lighten up.  Texas may be next to Oklahoma, but it is a minimum
of a 6 hour drive to get there from here.  What would you have
people do???  Surely you don't believe that somewhere out
there is an OK station snickering that he won't give up the contact.
Be glad to give him a Texas when I get it together.  New Mexico
is only 5 blocks away, I'll setup there if someone needs it.  But
6 hours is just too much.  He needs to just keep trying.
Anybody wanna drive to Oklahoma this weekend to make a
contact???

--
Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net