Re: sorry

gregwycoff wrote:

> hay people,
> I am sorry all the trouble that a little photo made, I just got cought up
> in the field day fun and wanted to share it. if I had known it was going to
> creat another flame war I would have never posted it. please give it a
> rest. ( I am) how? by unsubscribing to the amsats BBS.
Greg I agree,give in to those people who for some reson feel it is their
position
to be a busy body by constantly finding something to bitch
about,although in this instance you probably realized right away that
you madea boo-boo.So go ahead and quit.You will be the one to miss all
the good stuff and some not so good stuff that
comes accross on the BBS So think about it.I don't want you to guit
because I want to read future contributions you wwill be sending in
Regards Craig N2MNA.OSR DX editor

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home