Re: NO MORE PHOTOS !

Howdy all,

When I sat for a few minutes while the field day jpeg downloaded, I
cringed twice. Once because my "quick before bedtime e-mail check" was
taking longer than I wanted. A second time because I figured that it
would spawn another flame war on this reflector. Here's a thought:

How about an Amsat-BB FAQ that people could look at before posting. That
way people could find out what is considered okay here and what is not a
good idea. (Of course this would require that we reach some consensus or
that the list moderator set the rules) Since etiquette varies from one
listserv to another, seems like this would be a positive way to help
people get started. It would be even *better* (notice that I avoided
html as would probably be suggested in the FAQ) if the FAQ (or list
rules or whatever) was automatically sent to new users when I sigh on to
the list.

Sincerely,

Bob Houghton
KC6LVG