Re: Field Day Activities

Carl:

I am hoping to put W4BFB on the bird during Field Day Weekend. We are
doing a joint operation of the Mecklenburg Amateur Radio Society and the
Union County Amateur Radio Service.

Look for us on Oscar 10. We are in Union County, North Carolina

While we are not in your local area, we welcome any visitors to the Clear
Creek Boy Scout Camp, Near Mint Hill, NC.

I will be happy to provide directions to anybody responding directly.

Jerry Malin, N2HV
AMSAT LM-794

On Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:01:08 -0700 "Carl Jensen"
<carljensen@email.msn.com> writes:
>Good day/evening to all.
>
>    I am looking for information on any clubs, groups, or individuals
>that
>are planning a Satellite Station as part of their Field Day set-up.
>    The area of interest is the South Bay area of L.A./Southern
>California.
>(Torrance, Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Long Beach, ect.).
>    I'm new to satellites and I'm looking to get a little "Elmering"
>this
>weekend if I can hook-up with someone.
>    Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>
>73's and best regards,
>Carl Jensen, KE6SGU

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home