Satellite gear for sale

First, I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my original mailing, I
sold my FT736 rather fast. A friend was so amazed that he would like to take
a stab at selling his, so I am listing it for him....

      Yaesu FT736 2M/70CM All Mode Transciever, mint condition (non smoker),
       both the hand AND desk microphones, and 9600kb Pacsat mod including
       20kz filter (clean mod incl jacks on rear panel, w/cable), all
manuals and box.

He is asking $1200.00, which includes shipping/insurance. Please e-mail
myself or call (609)694-2229 after 5:00 P.M. EDT   Thanks....

Jay - K2FOX

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home