FT-700A

I bought the TS-700A 2-meter all mode 2-meter rig at the Atlanta hamfest last
weekend from a flea market dealer.  I was very excited to made my first RS-12
CW contact.  I'm really getting the SAT bug but I'm having to go forward
slowly and on the cheap.

Is there anything I should know about this rig?  Helpful hints, etc.  Also, is
there any way to buy a transverter to take the 2-meter signal to 440 and back
so I can use it on the other satellites?

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home