Re: QSL Sputnik e-mail address

Ron Thomas wrote:

> I sent mine in at about the same time as Ed and haven't gotten a
> response either.
>
> Ron Thomas N4WYR
>

> >Back in Oct 97 I heard the Sputnik and in January 98 I sent SASE to =
> >Sergej Samburo and FR5KJ as of this date I have not gotten a QSL card.

I have received the QSL certificate,  (#0460) along with a nice brochure
on the islands in that area.  The QSL certificate is very nice.  I am sorry
say that I did not keep the envelope, or the E-mail address.  I seem to
remember the E-mail as   FR5CY@oceanes.fr   or something very close
to that.  Try it, at the very worst it gets returned to you.  On the other
hand,
it might work.  Sorry I can't be of more complete help.

--
Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home