Thanks from Karl Meinzer

Greetings All!

AMSAT-NA recently received the attached note of thanks from Dr. Karl
Meinzer, DJ4ZC, AMSAT-DL President and Phase 3-D Project Leader.  Per
his instructions, I am now forwarding his note on to you, our many
AMSAT-BB subscribers around the world.

To Karl's words of appreciation, Bill Tynan and I wish to add our own
words of thanks for the very strong outpouring of support shown to us
by our members and others in recent days.  Your comments, helpful
suggestions as well as messages of understanding and support have been
most helpful to us as we continue our search to find a safe and
affordable launch for Phase 3-D.

With such strong support within the Amateur Radio community, I'm
confident we can, and WILL make it happen!

Thanks and 73,

Keith Baker, KB1SF
Executive Vice President
AMSAT-NA