Re: A Mysterious G 5400 B Problem

In connection with this, the meters connect to the control box circuit
board by the meter threaded terminals protruding through the board and are
held tight with the nuts on the meters.  I have had the circuit board
"pads" under these nuts get tarnished and indicate an intermittent
condition when it was only an intermittent connection to the meter.

Loosen these nuts and retighten them.  It cured the problem here.  If you
can, you might brighten up the circuit board "pads" beneath these nuts.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org