Manual of 432 Microwave Transverter - Tks to all

Hi, folks,

Thanks to all that have answered to my request of a Microwave Transverter
Manual, and that have resouded my problem.

GL ES 73 DE Roger, CT1ETT

Prof. Rogerio A. F. Gonzaga, MD, PhD
Surgical Professor at the Faculdade de Medicina do Porto - Portugal
Ex-Honorary Surgical Registrar at the Hammersmith Hospital - London, UK
Member of the Portuguese College of Surgeons

Radio Amateur CT1ETT                                    QTH Loc IN51re
G-QRP Club # 8673	    ISWL # CT-20574		QRP-L # 516
NorCal QRP Club # 2130      ARS # 268                   REP # 840
                            FISTS # 2878
Email: gonzaga@med.up.pt         OR                  rafg@esoterica.pt

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home