MONITORING SYSTEMS

Dear Friends,

I will go Friedrichshafen HAMRADIO, HAMTRONIC fair, I'm looking for a
friend who is experienced with national monitoring systems. I want to
talk with him/her for every aspects of their systems. I will not take so
much time.

You can put a message at the TRAC (Turkish Radio Amateur Club) stand. I
have some amateur friends at this stage, we can meet at night time and
discuss some monitoring issues, If you have time of course.

Thank you for your cooperation.

P.S If you forward this message to your friends (interested in
monitoring systems), I will be happy. We can also discuss monitoring
systems issues via email.

ERDINC OGUZ (TA2BM)

ta2bm@venus.aselsan.com.tr
ta2bm@usa.net (24-06-98, 27-06-98)