RS-12 on Field Day

Hi All!

I saw a few posts stating field day operating particulars, so I thought
I would include ours...  I will be operating with our local hamclub here
in North Arkansas. I will try like many to gain our club the coveted
satellite bonus points by working RS-12 with one of our two HF only
stations...

Most Likely Passes:

RS-12     Sat  27 June   2323Z - 2340Z       6:23p local (CDT)
          Sun  28 June   1106Z - 1122Z       6:06a
          Sun  28 June   1251Z - 1257Z       7:51a

I'll be operating as   KC5RBO  (Really Beautiful Ozarks)  2 A  ARK.
And if anyone we might actually work needs a card, QSL to me @ AC5DK.
HA! Good Luck to everyone, and see you in the funny papers, er, in the
standings!

73
AC5DKevin
ac5dk@hotmail.com