Re: A Mysterious G 5400 B Problem

Roy's (W0SL) suggestions are probably the route to go but another quicky
way would be to take a very short length of fresh rotator cable and the
controller and go up on the roof and hook it up there and try again. I
suspect you will find that it in fact is the pots but I suppose could be
the cables if there is alot of movement in the cable from the rotator
movment. In my case I have never had a problem with the cables and I got
mine used when I bought them. The rotators on the otherhand have had the
pots replaced once and are sheduled to be replaced this summer again as
I have no desire to climb up the tower in January when it's -40c.

Regards

Chris Setla VE4SET

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home