JStation error

Hi All,

I tried out JStation, but I always get an error message into the DOS
window.
The "jstation.bat" produce the following error msg:

"d:\jdk1.1.6\bin\java -classpath
d:\microsat\classes;d:\jdk1.1.6\lib\classes.zip  n6lyt.jstation.JStation
 java.io.FileNotFoundException: d:microsatbin
 asa.all"

I'm not sooo firm in JAVA so I do not know what this error msg. means. The
"asa.all" could be a rest of the kep file "nasa.all" which is in this
direcotry. But why is it corrupted?
The main window of JStation appears on my screen, but the data are not
valid. The AZ, EL and AOS, LOS is set to zero. The time and date is correct
displayed.

Does anybody know what I did wrong?

BTW: This is the WIN95 version, the LINUX-version has to wait until the
probs are solved.

Wolf D. Hoeller, OE7FTJ
AMSAT-OE
oe7ftj@amsat.org