Belated Father's Day Greeting

This was sent to me by my son and I would like to share it with many of
you.

A Happy Belated Father's Day

Bob McElligott
KK4UZ

 4 Years Old -My Daddy can do anything.
 5 Years Old -My Daddy knows a whole lot.
 6 Years Old -My Daddy is smarter than your Dad.
 8 Years Old -My dad doesn't know exactly everything.

10 Years Old - In the olden days when my Dad grew up,
   things were different.

12 Years Old - Oh well, naturally, Father doesn't
know anything about that. He is too old to
remember his childhood.

14 Years Old - Don't pay any attention to my Father.
He is so old fashioned.

21 Years Old - Him? Lord, he's so hopelessly out
of date.

25 Years Old - Dad knows a little about it, but
then he should, because he's been around so long.

30 Years Old - Maybe we should ask Dad what he
thinks. After all, he's had a lot of experience.

35 Years Old - I'm not going to do a single thing
until I talk to Dad.

40 Years Old - I wonder how Dad would have handled
it. He was so wise and had a world of experience.

50 Years Old - I'd give anything if Dad were here
now so I could talk this over with him.
Too bad I didn't appreciate how smart he was.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home