JW - Homepage now.

Hello to all,

Yes i'm back from Svalbard and i've also done some work with my jw page, i hope
you all have a look at it, i wrote a lot of nice info about Svalbard history
and about
our trip, if you wish to see some photos you can go to jw97 homepage and you
will find a lot of nice photos from the area.

Here's the jw98 - homepage adress :

     http://home.sol.no/~la9pja/jw98.htm

to see photos please go to :

    http://home.sol.no/~la9pja/jw97.htm

I hope you like it and at the same time i would like to say it's still under
updating and some new info will come soon, i will make another trip to
Svalbard very soon again.

Bye now to all.

73 de Carlos.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home