Re: Need Manual of 432 Microwave Transverter

<< Hello Roger

 RS-15 beacon on 29.352 MHz stopped a few weeks ago.
 I tried to use the RS-15 transponder yesterday afternoon,
 but no success. The satellite seems to be very tired.>>

RS-15 is active, but the downlink is very weak at the moment.
The only thing I can hear is my CW signal through this bird.
I have called CQ on CW many times to no response, unless the
response is really weak coming back.

Looks like we need a big weak signal antenna for the 10M
downlink on Field Day this year for RS-15.

73's de Tim - N8DEU

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home