[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
RE: Field Day operation
- Subject: RE: Field Day operation
- From: Jean-Louis.J.L.R.RAULT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 22 Jun 1998 15:58:00 +0200
- Autoforwarded: false
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR;THOMSONTCC-EXCHCLB-0005A3BE]
- X400-Received: by mta THOMPLEX in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 22 Jun 1998 16:03:07 +0100
- X400-Received: by mta FRONTALTCCMCAST in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 22 Jun 1998 16:04:04 +0100
Yes, Richard, I used FO-20 and F0-29 last Saturday and Sunday.
There were both in *analog* mode.
73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR
Objet: Field Day operation
Date: dimanche 21 juin 1998 06:35
I am going to *try* to set up a sat stn for field day.
Before this I've only tried AO-27 (no success) and RS-12 (success)
I've got a new alt/az rotor and some old beams..are there any JA mode sats
Richard Amirault N1JDU Boston, Massachusetts USA
email@example.com "Go Fly A Kite"