RE: Need Manual of 432 Microwave Transverter

Hello Roger

RS-15 beacon on 29.352 MHz stopped a few weeks ago.
I tried to use the RS-15 transponder yesterday afternoon,
but no success. The satellite seems to be very tired.

RS-16 transponder has never been switched on.

73 and cu sn on UHF/VHF satellites

Jean-Louis F6AGR
JN18DQ

(...)
Willing to return to some satellite activity, without having to get new gear
to my HF&VHF-dedicated station, I have tried the RS15 and RS16 without
success (I have not tried very hard yet). (...)

Tks es 73 de Roger, CT1ETT

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home