[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
RE: Need Manual of 432 Microwave Transverter
- Subject: RE: Need Manual of 432 Microwave Transverter
- From: Jean-Louis.J.L.R.RAULT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 22 Jun 1998 14:35:00 +0200
- Autoforwarded: false
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR;THOMSONTCC-EXCHCLB-0005A21E]
- X400-Received: by mta THOMPLEX in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 22 Jun 1998 14:40:07 +0100
- X400-Received: by mta FRONTALTCCSYAST in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 22 Jun 1998 14:41:04 +0100
RS-15 beacon on 29.352 MHz stopped a few weeks ago.
I tried to use the RS-15 transponder yesterday afternoon,
but no success. The satellite seems to be very tired.
RS-16 transponder has never been switched on.
73 and cu sn on UHF/VHF satellites
Willing to return to some satellite activity, without having to get new gear
to my HF&VHF-dedicated station, I have tried the RS15 and RS16 without
success (I have not tried very hard yet). (...)
Tks es 73 de Roger, CT1ETT