Roy W0SL ?

Hi Everyone

I have not been active at all over the past few months.

The past couple of weekends I have downloaded the satellite directories and
it appears that much like the AMSAT-BB the Roy W0SL's callsign is missing.

I am aware that Roy has been not been well of late could someone please
inform me of Roy's well being.

Roy if you happen to come across this message please accept my best regards.

Look after our Envronment so that those after us can enjoy what we do today.

Tread Lightly

Rgds Brian VK4BBS

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home