Re: AMSAT-BB Noise Floor

What I find more anoying than the subscribe/unscribe messages
is the folks who can't find the enter key.  Their paragraph is one
line about 5 screens wide.  I hope they aren't saying I won the
lottery, cause when I see a big scroll bar on the bottem, I just
hit delete.

Kevin Muenzler WB5RUE wrote:

> For one thing subscribe messages DON'T go to the list.
> They go to the listserver, which I think is a real person
> for subscription.

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend!!!

--
Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home