RE: AMSAT-BB Noise Floor

For one thing subscribe messages DON'T go to the list.
They go to the listserver, which I think is a real person
for subscription.  So if you are not currently subscribed
you can still request a subscription to the list.  After
you are subscribed you will receive and be allowed to post
message to the list.  Having a list set to private mode
is no big deal if the listserver software supports it.
I don't think that limiting the list to AMSAT members
is the answer either.  Like someone else stated how would
a non-member check out the organization if not for the
conversation between "members" and "non-members?"

Kevin, WB5RUE