RE: access limitations???

I'm not saying that only AMSAT members should be allowed to
subscribe to this group.  What I am saying is that only people
who are subscribed should be allowed to post to it.  If you
want the privilege of posting then subscribe.  That's all.
It won't "spam proof" the list but it will make it very difficult.
It would make it nearly impossible for fake e-mail address to post
because all subscribers will be confirmed by the list server before
actually being subscribed.

Kevin, WB5RUE <><
wb5rue@stic.net, wb5rue@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/wb5rue