From: pellenzc@vax.cs.hscsyr.edu <pellenzc@vax.cs.hscsyr.edu>
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.org <amsat-bb@AMSAT.org>
Date: Friday, June 19, 1998 8:45 AM
Subject: access limitations???

Hi All,

I just wanted to comment on the string about limiting access of this
listserv to AMSAT members....

I monitored and participated in this group for over a year before I became
a paying AMSAT member.

If it weren't for THIS group I would NEVER have become a member OR involved
in amateur satellites.  The unlimited access to this group and the people
who participate in it are solely responsible for attracting at least one
new member...ME!!  THANKS!!!

nuff said

73
KC2BBU