P3D Rocket

First off, Im not an expert at anything with satellites, nor am I an
accountant, lawyer, engineer, even rocket scientist...

I have been watching the reflector for the last week about P3D not
making the bus ticket on 503, and was wondering something...

If the Russian Space Agency is so strapped for cash, and they do
indeed launch amateur satellites (albeit stapled to the sides of
other satellites), why doesnt AMSAT talk to the Russians about
putting P3D on board one of their rockets?

I'm sure the "easier said than done" frame comes in right about here,
but just how is it easier said than done?

In any case, as far-fetched as it may sound, its probably more
realistic than putting P3D on Ariane...

 Private responses are
appreciated...

Greg