Re: web search engine message?

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998 Dunbar.Ron@oscsystems.com wrote:

> IMHO, we can't eliminate Email from all non-subscribers ... how would NEW
> folks ever be able to subscribe then?

They can subscribe like they're supposed to, send a message to
'listserv@amsat.org'.  Limiting the list to those who have already
subscribed won't affect mail addressed to listserv.

I've always wondered how so many people can figure out how to subscribe
but send the message to the wrong address (the list) when they want to
unsubscribe.

Hmmm, why does the header say to send unsub requests to "listserver"
instead of "listserv"?  I assume it's an alias.

73, Bob