Re: Hateful few

jeffrey davis wrote:

Those too thin-skinned to take that pressure probably shouldn't invest their time or money in operating amateur
satellites.

AMEN.   I tell the same thing to a bunch up here that says 6 meters and 160 meters  is a waste of time.  Less
people to interfere with me on 50.125 and 1.850!!

The main thing to remember here is to remian seated until the plane has made a complete stop and the capatain
sounds the all clear bell!

n8rnp

James R. Snider
Section Supervisor - Equipment and Maintenance
Schott Scientific Glass, Inc.
1624 Staunton Ave.
Parkersburg, W.V.  26101
(304)424-8922