[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
RE: web search engine message?
- Subject: RE: web search engine message?
- From: "Kevin Muenzler WB5RUE" <wb5rue@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:47:50 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Keywords: supercomputer strategic Ft. Meade Ft. Bragg Clinton Ortega [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] Khaddafi Hussein Croatian spy explode BATF fissionable SEAL Team 6 Waco, Texas cryptographic class struggle SDI PLO Honduras Uzi AK-47 Legion of Doom Monica Lewinsky C-4 umbra penumbra echelon paradox platform sigma7 nightmare desert fire last dance magnum prometheus Hillary blackmail bomb POTUS gun Whitehouse Liddy Gordon tape tapes taped China impeach intern sucking
Now there's an idea. I am a member of several lists that have
the option of setting the list to "private." This prevents
anyone who is not actually subscribed to the list from sending
messages to the list. Does this listserver support that option?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]On
> Behalf Of John Ragland
> Sent: Thursday, June 18, 1998 10:09 AM
> To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.org
> Subject: Re: web search engine message?
> The mailing list program should delete all email not originating from
> a subscriber to the mailing list.
> "Great spirits often meet violent opposition
> from mediocre minds" -- Albert Einstein