For Colloquium visitors

This offer is ONLY open to people coming to the Amsat-UK Colloquium:

I have ten of the Drake 2400 MHz converters which I have obtained for
disposal at the Colloquium. Will people who want them please get in touch
with me.

Price will be UK pounds 50 for units which have been converted to a 2m IF
(2400.0 = 144.0 MHz; feed power along the feedline); or UK pounds 40 for
modify-it-yourself kits (including xtal, connector adapter, instructions).
Some of the (small) profits from this exercise will, of course, go to
Amsat-UK's P3D fund.

I need to know how many units to modify ... and how many to not modify.

Interested UK people can also join in the next (and probably last)
ordering exercise which is set to happen around the end of July.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188