Re[2]: P3D set back questions?

    Greetings,
        Apparently you both missed this posting last week.

    Peter Guelzow wrote:

    > I have just posted an article on the AMSAT-DL Website about our
    > new YAHU-Experiment. YAHU (synonym for IHU-2) is a new IHU design
    > which will fly on the AMSAT P3D Satellite.

    >The URL for the english version is
    >http://www.aball.de/~pg/amsat/yahue.html

        There are other examples where the flight hardware has been
    upgraded from the initial design.  If my memory serves me correctly
    the 10m transmitter was removed and a microwave transmitter(10GHz?)
    was subsequently added some time ago.  The addition of the YAHU is
    another example that the AMSAT P3D team is not sitting on their
    hands awaiting a launch opportunity.  Upgrades and improvements are
    being made as we encounter these delays.
        Check out the YAHU web page it's a very interesting story
    regarding the upgrade of the IHU to modern computing capabilities
    and developing systems with the future in mind.  73

    Duane Naugle
    ko6bt@amsat.org