Jump In

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 13:34:02 -0300, Paul Willmott wrote:

>"Sorry can't do that we have no rivers, creeks, or streams in Bermuda. I
>could jump in the Atlantic if that would help."

At least the Atlantic in your area is much better for jumping into
than the Pacific is in my area. Once you are in the water, it would be
hard to listen to the Amateur radio satellites on the radio.
--
"Great spirits often meet violent opposition
 from mediocre minds"    -- Albert Einstein

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home