Re: Views on cooperation

Rees Roberts writes:

>The future of amateur radio includes, to a large degree, the
>technology of satellite communications.  I would think that
>organizations such as the ARRL, the RSGB, as well as
>countless others in countries world wide would begin, after
>over a decade of seeing successes, to show more leadership
>roles in this advancing area of amateur radio.  The operative
>phrase would be "economic team work".

Rees,

Apparently the ARRL agrees with you.

I believe ARRL is responsible for over a half-million
dollars of "economic team work" with AMSAT in conjunction
with Phase 3D, including a check for $305,000 presented
to AMSAT as a result of a member donation drive and a
matching dollar-for-dollar grant from ARRL.

73, de Hans, K0HB

~~~
   A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single
   man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a
   cathedral.
~~~

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home