RE: Hateful Few - delete this message it contains nothing useful

James,

I only said that if you've let your membership lapse, then you should
clear off the reflector, and leave it free for the rest of us who don't
jump ship at the first sign of bad weather. How that makes me a god in
my own mind I don't know (don't believe in gods anyway), and as you
decided to share your crap with the rest of reflector I'll share your
reply to me.

James wrote:

"Perhaps you should go jump in a creek."

To which I replied:

"Sorry can't do that we have no rivers, creeks, or streams in Bermuda. I
could jump in the Atlantic if that would help."

Which should have been the end of it, but no .... it goes on and on and
on and on, and probably will for some time now.

Paul, VP9MU