Re: P3D plea

 Robin Haighton wrote:
> Hi Laura - I agree with you entirely ! - Although my first reaction
was
> of dismay - but I am very pleased by the outpouring of optimism on
this
> BBS. If we need anything right now it is just a few extra dollars
from all
> P3D potential users - World Wide   so that we could buy our own
flight!

I somehow doubt that buying a flight to carry P3D is a realistic goal,

but I'm going to send my check for 100$ today anyway.  To me, it
is intuitively obvious that the amateur radio community wants
to have satellites, and as long as this collective will exists,
the satellites are going to fly.  The history of AMSAT proves
that failures just don't exist.  Setbacks happen, but not failures.
I can't imagine anyone that is actually personally involved
with this project just walking away.  Therefore, I'm confident
that my money will be well spent.

Jeff Punch
KC8GKN
jpunch@umich.edu