Re: P3D plea

Hi Laura - I agree with you entirely ! - Although my first reaction was
of dismay - but I am very pleased by the outpouring of optimism on this
BBS.
If we need anything right now it is just a few extra dollars from all
P3D potential users - World Wide   so that we could buy our own flight!
Just think what $100 per potential user world wide would bring in.....
How about it.... everyone send a cheque for $100 US (or more) to their
Local Amsat designated for P3D All clubs send $500 U.S. and all National
Societies send $2000 U.S.   I have Just written my first Cheque.

73 Robin Haighton VE3FRH
V.P.Amsat for Canadian Liasion
ARISS committee member (Canadian)