Hateful Few

Boy, I send a message with my opinions, I did not say one spiteful or mean
thing about anyone or anything. And I get trash like this from Paul, a god
in his own mind. Is this the type of people that Amsat is made up of? Amsat
members should be ashamed of members like this, it's guys like this that
give Amsat a black eye.

Here is a copy of Pauls message to me.

James,

Perhaps you should unsubscribe now, this reflector is paid for by AMSAT.

Paul, VP9MU

P.S. If you, like myself are interested in buying and selling nice clean
old radios, please see my BA web Page at
http://home.revealed.net/qste/sale/index.html

       J. Dave Mayfield KB9BNR

http://home.revealed.net/qste/bnr/kb9bnr.html
          kb9bnr@revealed.net