P3D plea

Ouch.

Let's *not* go off half-cocked on this one. I don't know
what happened at ESA, I don't care, and I refuse to
speculate. Unless and until somebody can demonstrate
malice on ESA's part, I refuse to foreclose ESA as a
launch option, but am pleased to hear that AMSAT is
now looking at other launch agencies. I find it hard
to believe that we've fallen that badly out of favour,
that quickly, with ESA.

What really matters is that we've built a very nice
satellite. Now we need to launch it. This is not
the first launch delay in the history of space travel.

Still, I wish I had connections who could help. My
financial and other contributions will have to do...

Laura Halliday VE7LDH    "Laisse le vent tout emporter..."
Grid: CN88hk IOTA: NA036   - Foly/Viennet