Re: Antennas vs future

Rees Roberts wrote:

> I am writing this because I think you can help.
>
> I am trying to understand the proper configuration of antennas to use
> these wonderful satellites that are up there now.  But, I also have
> an interest in long distance tropo on 2 meters and 70cm.

Rees,  I too find some of your questions interesting.  I have worked
only mode A birds to date, but "was" gearing up for P3D.  Guess I
have a little more time for that now!!!  If you do not share your answers
with the net, could I please request that you forward them to me?
PLEASE???  Thanks.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net
The farthest West ham in West Texas.