Re: Bad News on Phase 3D Launch

Today I wrote:

>> This news is very disappointing to those of us that have invested in
>> the Phase III D project. But it also was totally expected on my part.
>> And that is why I have let my Amsat membership lapse, call me a quitter
>
>> if you wish, but there comes a time when you have to stop pouring good
>> money after bad.

Then I got this very intelgent reply form Mr. Hans Brakob K0HB. With people
like this on the birds, I guess it's good one have one less in orbit.

>Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

P.S. If you, like myself are interested in buying and selling nice clean
old radios, please see my BA web Page at
http://home.revealed.net/qste/sale/index.html

       J. Dave Mayfield KB9BNR

http://home.revealed.net/qste/bnr/kb9bnr.html
          kb9bnr@revealed.net