Re: Bad News on Phase 3D Launch

I guess I made the right choice two years ago, upgrade my ticket so I can
get on the low bands.

This news is very disappointing to those of us that have invested in the
Phase III D project. But it also was totally expected on my part. And that
is why I have let my Amsat membership lapse, call me a quitter if you wish,
but there comes a time when you have to stop pouring good money after bad.

This is my opinion and I am entitled to it. If you wish to flame, don't
waste your time.
P.S. If you, like myself are interested in buying and selling nice clean
old radios, please see my BA web Page at
http://home.revealed.net/qste/sale/index.html

       J. Dave Mayfield KB9BNR

http://home.revealed.net/qste/bnr/kb9bnr.html
          kb9bnr@revealed.net