Re: web search engine message?

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Andrew Reynolds wrote:

> Anyone else here get a message from top@QVSG.top-3.com about their
> web site being found by a search engine?
> Funny, and I don't even have a web site............
>
> Later,
> Andy
> WD9IYT

Unfortunately it looks like the 'spammers' have found a way to access the
mail list! If you look at the header of the message, you'll note that its
addressed to amsat-bb not yourself. I just got another one about "Are they
investigating you" .. maybe its just a temporary thing.. the background
noise level always goes up during a solar cycle ;-)

73

Systems and Networks Administrator	|  Internet: WRIDGEW1@OPUS.MHC.AB.CA |
Computing Services Department  		|                                    |
Medicine Hat College          		|  Packet: VE6CQL@VE6PAQ.AB.CA       |
99 College Drive S.E.
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada T1A-3Y6   --------------------------------------

           "It is better to play than do nothing."   Confucius

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home