Re: Mic Info

I too use the 900MHz headphones.  Great all around the house,
and into the yard too.  Got them at a hamfest, NIB for $60.00.
Was just or still are on sale for $99.00.  The IR is ok if you stay
in that room, and it isn't in bright sunlight.  For the few xtra bucks,
the 900 MHz is the way to go.  I run it from my DSP-599zx, and
can direct the audio from any radio into the headphone base unit.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net
The farthest West ham in West Texas.

Bill Richarz wrote:

> Just another comment, not to do with the mics, but the
> headset.  For the birds, I use one of those Radio Shack
> 900MHz wireless headsets.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home