Re: Mic Info

I have and use two of the Heil boom headsets, and I think they are great..

At 02:00 PM 6/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>If you have ever had the opportunity to listen to Bob Heil, you would be
>convinced that there is no other mic than his.  I saw him at Dayton this
>year, and he convinced me that his mic is the only way to go.  Now, most of
>my work is on HF, but I have seen a big difference.  I'm using a
>mic/headset.  If you decide to go to the boom mic, you want to position the
>mic "right in your face".
>
>73;
>Kurt - W2MW

P.S. If you, like myself are interested in buying and selling nice clean
old radios, please see my BA web Page at
http://home.revealed.net/qste/sale/index.html

       J. Dave Mayfield KB9BNR

http://home.revealed.net/qste/bnr/kb9bnr.html
          kb9bnr@revealed.net