yaesuft847

I have a fl 7000 linear which uses 4 data lines to receive band change
information from the exciter. as used on ft 757 ft 890 etc. the ft 847
has serial single line data from 8 pin mini-din tuner socket.Is it
possible to make a interface unit to give automatic band changing as on
previous models. Also I have a experimenters license VM5B and could
occasionally need wide band transmit facilities. have noticed 6 jumpers
on af control board imagine these control tx frequency
REgards to all John VK5ARK RENMARK SOUTH AUSTRALIA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home